Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thank You, LORD . . .


3934.) that Cocoa the Goat can smell a cookie coming a mile off
3935.) for the incredible blessing of friendship You've given in Candy (Happy Birthday, Friend!)
3936.) that when we walk against Your ways, consequences occur - they remind us of Your wisdom
3937.) for the reminder that You have our days numbered - I can trust in Your ways
3938.) for the fun of working on my fall newsletter yesterday
3939.) for air conditioning!
3940.) for helping me learn to accept others as I learn to accept myself - who I am and how You've wired me, who they are and how You've wired them - all of us broken and in need of You
3941.) for the sunshine on the tips of the clouds
3942.) that You the King are powerful, justive-loving and fair (Psalm 99:4)
3943.) for the reminder that I was bought at a great price - help me to live in freedom (I Corin. 7:23)
3944.) that "those who obey what they have been taught are happy" (Proverbs 29:18)

(Photo credit to Eli Druck Photograph)

No comments: