Monday, June 23, 2014

Thank You, LORD . . .

for the beautiful bouquet E. picked yesterday -
5728.) for my cup of tea every morning - I love tea, Abba!!
5729.) that You are quick to forgive - forgive me for my mouth that says things it shouldn't and doesn't say things it should
5730.) for a walk in the park with M. yesterday afternoon
5731.) for the opportunity to help serve at a funeral luncheon and for the sweet gratitude of friends for doing so
5732.) for supper at our favorite cheesesteak shop with all my boys
5733.) for Your protection on them as they all put on a roof
5734.) for the opportunity to visit with extended family at my great-uncle's funeral
5735.) for the anticipation of our upcoming day at Knoebel's Amusement Park
5736.) for Psalm 22 - pictures of Jesus' death on the cross - thank You for His faithfulness
5737.) for the times in which You've opened the veil into the realm of eternity and allowed humans to interact with Your angels - amazing (Judges 13)
5738.) for His ability to open ears, loosen tongues, free slaves and reveal hearts (Mark 7)
5739.) for the reminder to keep my mind on what is right (Proverbs 23:19)

No comments: