Monday, May 5, 2014

Thank You, LORD . . .

For our beautiful resident heron -
5454.) for a Saturday morning of walking through the town's yard sales with all my boys
5455.) for the delicious ham and bean soup we bought at the fire hall
5456.) for the big pan of chocolate chip bars I made on Saturday afternoon
5457.) for the two comfrey plants I was given at Herb Club, safely tucked into the flower beds
5458.) for Love Feast last night - the joy and thankfulness and remembrance that it always provides
5459.) that when I call, You answer (Psalm 141:1)
5460.) that as the people looked to the snake on the pole and lived, so, too, have I looked at, and trusted in, Your Son's work on the cross and lived (Numbers 21:4-9)
5461.) that after 2,000 years, the Word of God is still continuing to spread (Acts 6:7)
5462.) that as the sweet smell of perfume and oils is pleasant, so is good advice from a friend (Proverbs 27:9) (Thanks, C.)

Photo credit to Eli Druck Photography

No comments: