Monday, April 7, 2014

Thank You, LORD . . .

For this sweet little tote bag I was given this weekend -
5287.) for the creativeness and generosity of my fellow Herb Club members (going to a meeting is like being in a big think tank that's just brewing with ideas and beauty to savor!)
5288.) for the beautiful pussywillow bouquet that a friend sent me
5289.) for a Saturday morning breakfast outing with all my boys
5290.) for the many blessings of the volunteer luncheon I attended on Saturday
5291.) for the first Sunday evening walk-over-the-farm of the year with M. - Spring is slowly blooming!
5292.) for the beauty of the little piece of land by the creek that E.'s preparing as a campground of sorts (with plans for tenting this summer with his friends and cousins)
5293.) for the boys' joy last evening over having a campfire supper with their cousins
5294.) that when I call, You answer (Psalm120:1)
5295.) for the attention to beauty and detail in the fashioning of the components for the Tabernacle (Exodus 37)
5296.) that even the demons testified of Jesus' deity! (Mark 1:24 & 34)
5297.) that those who find Wisdom, find life (Proverbs 8:35)

No comments: