Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thank You, LORD . . .

For Betsey Bunny
5074.) for our recent mountain trip - the ski lodge, a Carmello steamer, our visit to a sweet little church, our ancient video game tournament, the used book sale, Cohick's Thursday night special of chicken and waffles, and time with all my boys
5075.) for an impromptu visit when old friends dropped in last night and plans to have dinner together
5076.) for ideas and plans and resources and research and books and study and writing
5077.) for my washing machine that ran 12 hours yesterday and who knows how many more today
5078.) that, with You, there is always hope
5079.) that those You correct are happy (Psalm 94:12) - help me to remember to view Your correction as a good thing, for my benefit and protection
5080.) that for as long as the earth continues, planting and harvest, cold and hot, summer and winter, day and night will not stop (Genesis 8:22)
5081.) that healing words give life - help me to speak blessings and not cursings into other's lives (Proverbs 15:4)
5082.) for the Book of Proverbs - so incredibly practical, Abba - it shows me very clearly how to live out my faith
5083.) for the gift of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:11) - how much harder it would be to walk in Your ways without the diligent and continual promptings and help of the Spirit in my life!

Photo credit to Eli Druck Photography

No comments: