Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thank You, LORD . . .

For my own personal photographer -
5052.) that my tea order made it back the snowy lane
5053.) that I ran into old friends last evening
5054.) for the joy of writing a long, long letter
5055.) for the beauty of color and music and grace blended together in the art of ice dance
5056.) for the fun the boys had sledding after supper again last night - this winter has been one continual sledding party!
5057.) that You have been my Home since the beginning (Psalm 90:1)
5058.) that You do not change (Malachi 3:6)
5059.) that when I look for good, I will find kindness (Proverbs 11:27)
5060.) for the joyful fulfillment found in finishing another read-through of the Scriptures which bring light and truth and wisdom to my soul.  And thank You for revealing Yourself to us through Your Word.  You. Are. Awesome.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

We've been doing a lot of sledding as well this year ;) Fun fun! Thanks for the comment, btw.