Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thrifting


Did a little thrifting earlier in the week. My favorite find? A small pile of lovely fabrics ranging in size from 1/4 of a yard to a yard and in price from 25 cents to a dollar. I love how someone took the time to roll it and neatly tie it. Right now the pile is sitting on a pretty blue platter next to my bed where I can enjoy the harmony of the colors and prints.

Other finds:
* a handful of vintage Christmas cards and several springtime notecards
* three December 2010 magazines - Christmas issues
* a panel of fabric Christmas ornaments to cut out and stitch
* a tiny, day-old Hershey chocolate chip cheesecake (for free!)

A successful thrifting day in my book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful find! Sometimes, I allow fabric to just set until I can decide the perfect garment or craft to put it to use.