Friday, September 17, 2010

An Early Autumn Supper


Last evening was the perfect night to have someone for supper. It was a bit cool and drizzly which made the house seem even cozier. With a vanilla candle burning in one room and a spaghetti supper simmering in the kitchen, the house smelled like autumn. Then when our guests showed up at the door with a huge pot of mums for me, it made the house look like autumn, too.

Our supper menu:

* Large pot of Spaghetti with Meatballs
* Tossed Salad
* Chunks of Watermelon
* Hot Tea with Pieces of Sock-It-To-Me Cake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Autumn is my favorite season. Julie, your photos always look beautiful. I want to begin my fall photos tomorrow, and photograph the leaves as they change. (I've already had a few requests for a slideshow on my blog! LOL) I see where Eli gets his talent!