Thursday, September 15, 2011

Romans 8

Thank You, Lord . . .

* that there is now no condemnation for me (vs. 1)
* that I need not walk in the flesh (vs. 1,2, & 5)
* for sending Your own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh (vs. 3)
* that Your righteousness is fulfilled in me because of Your Son’s sacrifice (vs. 4)
* that to be spiritually minded is life and peace (vs. 6, 11, & 13)
* that the Spirit of God dwells in me (vs. 9)
* that I might call You, “Abba, Father” (vs. 15)
* that Your Spirit bears witness with my spirit that I am Your’s (vs. 16)
* that I am Your heir and one day will be glorified (vs. 17)
* that creation and I will one day be delivered from bondage (vs. 18-23)
* that the suffering we experience on earth is nothing compared to the glories of Heaven (vs. 18)
* for the Spirit’s help and intercession (vs. 26)
* that those intercessions are according to Your will (vs. 27)
* for Romans 8:28 and 29 – I have tasted those truths and found them good
* that You are for me (vs. 31)
* that You did not spare Your own Son but offered Him up freely for us all (vs. 32)
* that You give not only Your Son but all things (vs. 32)
* that Christ, too, is interceding for me (vs. 34)
* that nothing shall separate me from the love of Christ (vs. 35)
* that “we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us” (vs. 36)
* that neither death, life, angels, principalities, powers, things present, things to come, height, depth, nor any other created thing shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus (vs. 38-39)

That’s rich, Lord, rich.

No comments: