Monday, October 13, 2014

Thank You, LORD . . .

for eyes to see the beauty You've made -
6494.) for Saturday afternoon tea with my sister and her friend who adores the farm - I relish her delight and it makes me ever more thankful to You for this place to share
6495.) for the candy leaf-garnished buttercreams that Jenna brought me as a hostess gift - so good
6496.) for Saturday night supper out with all the boys and M.'s parents at our favorite cheesesteak shop with sandwiches, wings and old-fashioned flavored sodas
6497.) that Jan Karon's character of Father Tim from the Mitford series never fails to inspire me 
6498.) that with both the girls in church, our family took up a whole pew - love, love, love that our family is growing - thank You for Your provision and grace in my sons' lives
6499.) for the fun and laughter over a lasagna dinner we all enjoyed after church
6500.) for the long 3-mile walk that M. and I took along the river yesterday afternoon on a beautiful October day
6501.) that he and I have begun our cold-weather-Sunday-afternoon Bible study again - this year on Job
6502.) that the death of one that belongs to You is precious in Your sight (Psalm 116:15)
6503.) that You are my strong tower (Proverbs 18:10)
6504.) that our crown will never be destroyed (I Corinthians 9:25)
6505.) that You are decorated with glory & beauty and dressed in honor & greatness (Job 40:10)

No comments: