Monday, August 18, 2014

Thank You, LORD . . .

that Eli can make a spigot look beautiful -
6172.) for the reminder during yesterday's message to "let God be God" in my life
6173.) for the beauty of the two side-by-side stars in the dawning eastern sky this morning
6174.) for a quiet Sunday - lots of time to read and journal, our weekly walk-about, an old Star Trek movie
6175.) for providing great friends for our kids
6176.) for the delicious mail package of books I opened on Saturday evening from Lori (THANK YOU!)
6177.) for the rich cup of Ghiradelli chocolate caramel cocoa I had yesterday afternoon over a book (a recent find at our favorite Amish discount store)
6178.) that You are my place of safety where I can always come (Psalm 71:3)
6179.) that happy are those who watch at Wisdom's door every day (Proverbs 8:34)
6180.) that the only power Pilate had over Jesus was given by You (John 19:11) - ALL things are filtered through Your hands.  What a great comfort that is, Abba.
6181.) that as the Levites had the privilege to serve before You every day (I Chronicles 23:31), so, too, do I

Photo credit to Eli Druck Photography

No comments: