Friday, September 6, 2013

Thank You, LORD . . .

4286.) for a lovely, sunshiney, cool morning yesterday in the kitchen making coconut macaroons for the Herb Club Autumn Tea
4287.) that Jemima continues to follow me around, asking for bread
4288.) that both boys requested muffins this morning - two home in one morning!
4289.) that You're helping me get used to the empty nest idea gradually
4290.) that You've always been faithful to me - all I have needed, Your hand will provide
4291.) that the end-of-summer flower arrangement Jenna brought me is nearly as beautiful as the day she brought it
4292.) that He gave it all up for me, for us (Philippians 2:6-8)
4293.) for the reminder that the teaching I have to offer gives life - help me, Abba, to shine like a star in this dark world, to help in giving others the Gift You've given me (Philippians 2:15-16)
4294.) that Wisdom will help me be good and do what is right (Proverbs 2:20)
4295.) that "I know that my Defender lives, and in the end will stand upon the earth" and that "even after my skin has been destroyed, in my flesh I will see God.  I will see him myself; I will see him with my very own eyes." (Job 19:25-27)

No comments: