Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Menu

I surveyed my guys to see what they wanted for our New Year's Eve Feast. Here's the run-down:

* Steamed Shrimp
* Potato Wedges
* Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
* Jalapeno Chips
* Bugles
* Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Creams with Chocolate Sprinkles
* Merry Mocha Nog
* Assorted Sodas

And for entertainment, we have the movies "Mr. Magorium's Toy Emporium" and "Miracle" lined up. (Two movies is being ambitious - M. and I probably won't make it through the first one before we're dozing.)

Happy New Year 2011!

1 comment:

Virginia Knowles said...

Hi Julie! I wrote a blog post on Crockpot Yogurt with my version of something you posted last October. I linked it on the Food on Fridays carnival at Ann Kroeker's blog. You might like to link your recipes here each week, too!

My post: http://virginiaknowles.blogspot.com/2010/12/crockpot-yogurt.html

Ann Kroeker's Food on Fridays post: http://annkroeker.com/2010/12/31/food-on-fridays-the-spirit-of-food-thc-book-club-discussion-week-one/