Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Keeping Little Ones


We recently kept my sister's babies for the day. We visited the goats, played Frisbee, slurped watermelon and watched The Flintstones.


Ben spent a large chunk of the afternoon "wrestling" with them. The baby would throw out his arms and fall full-tilt onto Ben for a body slam. The older one kept getting squeezed by Ben's scissors leg move.


I'm not sure who enjoyed it the most . . .


OR who was the most tired. The baby fell asleep on the floor, and I found Ben napping on the couch.

Actually, I was exhausted, too - without any wrestling moves. At the end of the day, just like a grandparent, I happily waved good-bye 'til next time.

(Photos by Eli)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, to be young again! If we could only find a way to bottle all that energy.....:)