Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Decoupaged Heart


A friend taught me how to make these little decoupaged hearts, and I made this one up for my grandmother which has one of her favorite Scripture verses on it.

To make:

Cut a thin piece of cardboard into the shape of a heart. Using Mod-Podge (or similar decoupage glue), glue pieces of torn cardstock into a desired pattern. Trim edges. When the heart is completely covered with paper, brush a thin coat of Mod-Podge all over the front of the heart. Once dry, type and print a desired verse - cut out and glue onto heart. Glue a piece of string onto the back and hang.

1 comment:

Prairiemaid said...

These are so sweet and so easy!

I'm thinking I might do these for the grandkids, with their names and the meaning of their names. Then I could use these as gift tags over the holidays!

Thank you!