Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tea at 9

An old friend of mine gives tea parties four times a year - once during every season. I was lucky enough (blessed, really!) to be asked to her fall tea. We enjoyed two hours of tea food, chatting and a walk to visit the gardens. Not only that, but I came home with a jar of Rosa's homemade salsa. What a sweet morning!


The menu:
* Strawberry Yogurt topped with Granola & Almonds
* Zucchini Bread with Raisins
* Cheese Omelettes with Slices of Bacon
* Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Cookies
* Whoppie Pies
* Black Tea with Cream & Sugar


2 comments:

Patti said...

As I think you know by now, I LOVE anything to do with tea...teapots, teacups, tea parties, afternoon tea, Earl Grey, etc. I try to have a tea break several afternoons a week. While I drink tea often, by a tea break, I mean just that...nice teacup and a time of quiet with a great book. I always enjoy your tea party photos.

Love,
Patti

Anonymous said...

test