Monday, November 17, 2008

Psalm 31


















(Photo by Eli)

Psalm 31

vs. 1-5
"In You, O LORD, I put my trust;
Let me never be ashamed;
Deliver me in Your righteousness.
Bow down Your ear to me,
Deliver me speedily;
Be my rock of refuge,
A fortress of defense to save me.

For You are my rock and my fortress;
Therefore, for Your name's sake,
Lead me and guide me.
Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me,
Into Your hand I commit my spirit;
You have redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

vs. 14
But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD;
I say, "You are my God."

vs. 19
Oh, how great is Your goodness,
Which You have laid up for those who fear You,
In the presence of the sons of men!

vs. 24
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All who hope in the LORD.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I LOVE the Psalms. Always such a comfort!!

The photos you use on your posts are always so pretty. Good job, Eli.

Blessings on your day,
Patti